Skip to main content

The nightmare come true

 The nightmare come true part-1


I have a biggest nightmare has become come true, this one is married yes after marriage my life become hell because what I am expected with my family in laws that is not true.
       My in laws are ruined my I don't understand why they are doing  this thing with me  I want to tell everybody to my real story after marriage what happened with me in past and present all of my story in details.  
     The first day of after marriage I'm going in my in law house there is a 6 member in this house to sister in law one brother in law my father and mother in law and my and say husband
      That time I am a student and I am going my parents house for study and after one and a half month I am come in my house to leave there permanently. Some days is going smoothly and I thinking this is not bad thing
 in my house .
  But in November 2015 had some dispute with my younger sister in law with me 
Angry on me because I am refuse her work to do I am saying I don't have time I will do your work letter.
The few days are pass and she angry on me and I had some mistake in cleaning she abusing me very bad language which those language are tell in red light area I will feel very bad I am tell my mother in law and she say don't worry you forgot vah to Abhi bacchi hai tumhari shaadi Ho gai hai Tum badi Ho samajhdar Ho bhul jao usne kya kaha I am shocking because mujhe chup Rahane ko kaha I am shocked my mother in law say you will do your work and forget everything what happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is personal grooming a necessity or just vanity?

you need talent and hard work. You bring along a wealth of knowledge and experience that makes you what you are, defines your personality but is that all that it takes to make an impression at work place or at personal acquaintances? It should be indeed but when you are asked to look your best too, you are left wondering what matters the most – your inner beauty or the outward grooming?

It is really true man are better then women

today's world women are work like men in office plays various role. as well as housewife she play role of good mom,doughter,,wife and so on. then how it is true men are better then women.

WHY THIS DO

                    hi,friends today i'm told about india one fact ,when doughter do work prents tell them go and rest.kitna kaam karati hain .bechari thak jaati hain BUT when doughter in-law do work AND she goes for rest.they tell kitni kaamchor hain.jaao ja kar kaam karo aram karane ki jaroorat nahi hain .                              WHY THIS WILL HAPPEN WITH HER .